AMBULANS.ORG CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONEL DATA
This clarification text has been prepared by Griffin Sağlık Bilişim Danışmanlık A.Ş. (“Ambulans.org” or “Company”) as a data controller within the scope of "Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698" and "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed In Fulfillment the Obligation of Clarification".
I. Identity of Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”), your personal data; As the data controller, it can be processed by Ambulans.org within the scope described below.
Internet address: www.ambulans.org
Phone number: +90 (312) 440 3 044
E-mail address: email@example.com
Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5 Anadolu Ave Apt. 20/Z Çamlıca Yenimahalle/Ankara
Personal Data Processed By The User
Personal data regarding users can be processed by Ambulans.org in line with the purposes and processing conditions specified in this text. The user should share the following information with Ambulans.org for service delivery and operation while creating a membership in order to reach the service they need.
- Identity Data: Name, surname, family relatives identity information depending on the situation,
- Contact Data: Telephone number, e-mail address, address information,
- Financial Data: Bank IBAN number, encrypted Credit Card information,
- Legal Transaction Data: In case of dispute, information in the case file, warnings, information in correspondence with judicial and administrative authorities,
- Customer Transaction Information: Invoice information, service and product demand information, cargo information regarding product demand, location information, customer comment information,
- Transaction Security Information: Password and username information determined by the user, IP address information, website and mobile application login and exit information, traffic data (connection time, duration, etc.)
- Aural and Visual Recording Data: Call center audio recordings.
Personal Data Processed Regarding Members / Account Holders
Ambulans.org requests some information from the account holder for the funeral transport service, home care service, ambulance transfer service and the health service to be provided during these services. These personal data of account holders can be processed in line with the purposes and processing conditions specified in this text. The personal data subject to processing are below.
- Identity Data: Name, surname, name of parents, degree of closeness according to the situation; name, surname and date of birth of relatives, identity number, gender, identity information of family relatives who are planned to be transferred.
- Contact Data: Telephone number, e-mail address, address information, contact data of relatives to whom transfer is planned, optionally internal contact information (company phone number, internal phone number, corporate e-mail address, registered e-mail address).
- Health Data: Blood group information, Health report, personal health information, health documents, health data of family relatives whose transfer is planned.
Personal Data of Special Qualifications that Can Be Entered Optional Regarding Members / Account Holders
- Health Information: Information about the person to whom the transfer is planned, such as chronic illness, blood test results, pathological results, the image or list of medications that are allergic or used regularly.
II. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Within the scope of Article 10 of the LPPD and Article 5 of the Communiqué, the personal data of users can be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the processing conditions specified in Article 4 of the LPPD.
- Depending on the User Contract and the Distance Service Contract to be established just before the start of the service; fulfillment of service obligations, fulfillment of employer responsibilities, ensuring occupational safety, management, supervision and performance of work,
- Receiving and evaluating suggestions for improvement of business processes,
- To inform about the changes that may occur in our terms of service,
- Resolving customer requests and complaints and processing data access or correction requests,
- Fulfilling legal obligations and exercising the rights arising from the current legislation,
- Fulfilling the legal obligation, if the relevant authority requests it within the scope of judicial and administrative investigations and it is mandatory to respond,
- Execution of business activities,
- Execution of occupational health and safety activities,
- Carrying out internal audit activities,
- Execution of performance evaluation processes,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations,
- Execution of emergency management processes,
- Execution of communication activities,
- Protection of public health,
- Execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations,
- Ensuring the internal functioning and management of Ambulans.org,
- Creating transfer records and following the transactions and providing communication activities,
- Execution of finance and accounting works,
- Verification of your identity,
- User satisfaction analysis,
- Execution of advertisement, campaign and promotion processes,
- Execution of storage and archive activities,
- Supply and supply of services and other products requested on Ambulans.org,
- Execution of supply management processes,
- Execution of service/goods after-sales support services,
Personal data will be processed within the scope of the processing specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the LPPD.
III. Procedure and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Establishing a legal relationship with Ambulans.org, through the procedure of creating a membership in order to reach the service/goods that the user needs through registration in the system, by entering the information required for the funeral transport service, home care service, ambulance transfer service and the health service to be provided during these services into our systems. It can be obtained directly from the person concerned, from third parties and from legal authorities.
In this context, personal data can be collected from verbal, written or electronic media through written or verbal communication channels through tools such as e-mail, application forms.
If it is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid, in case it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract, if it is necessary for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, if the data subject has been made public by himself, if data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner, it may process your personal data without express consent in cases where data processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller. In order to process sensitive personal data, the explicit consent of the person concerned is required, except for the cases stipulated in the law.
IV. Transfer of Personal Data
For your safety and Ambulans.org's fulfillment of its obligations before the law, your personal data, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law, Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications, Turkish Commercial Code , Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, Identity Reporting Law and other legislation provisions, including but not limited to this, can be transferred to relevant institutions or organizations to the extent permitted and required.
T.R. To authorized institutions and organizations, especially the Ministry of Health and its affiliated units and Social Security Agency,
With E-Pulse, Identity Sharing System, BİZMED, MEDULA and other software programs integrated with authorized institutions and organizations,
With private insurance companies and other financial institutions,
With our shareholders and business partners in order to carry out our commercial activities and ensure continuity,
Data shared on the website, through visit, appointment/inquiry, request, complaint and communication screens, with internet service companies,
With laboratories, ambulances, medical devices and institutions providing health services and pharmacies for medical diagnosis and treatment,
With financial advisor, lawyer and accounting software programs to carry out legal and accounting works,
Upon your service request, with companies that will perform the service you requested by being registered in the system,
In case of referral of the patient, with the relevant health institution,
With domestic software and technology companies in order to create, maintain and repair medical devices, computer programs, cloud services and databases used by our company,
It can be transferred to legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purpose of the request.
V. Rights of the Relevant Person
Users have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law.
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the LPPD and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Users can submit their requests regarding these rights in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" by using the "Relevant Person Application Form". In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally deliver your petition with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it through a notary public or other methods determined by the "Personal Data Protection Board", or send it to email@example.com with a secure electronic signature.
In accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller", the name - surname, signature if the application is written, identification number (passport number if the applicant is a foreigner), residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address for notification. and telephone number and information on the subject of the request are mandatory.
In the application, which includes explanations regarding the right that the data owner will make and request to use in order to use the above-mentioned rights, the subject requested should be clearly and comprehensibly stated. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else or his relative registered in Ambulans.org system, the applicant must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (special warrant of attorney).
In addition, the application must include identity and address information, and documents confirming identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be considered.
The requests of the person concerned will be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. In case the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the "Personal Data Protection Board" will be taken as basis.